Whether you are large national chain or have a single location, digital signs can help your business. Here at MoxyVISION, we have turn-key solutions to meet any challenge or goal. But what is digital signage and how can it help your business? You may be surprised to learn that digital signs are more than just a way to disperse information.
How It Works – What is Digital Signage Exactly? (And Why Should I Care?)
Digital signage, simply put, uses screens to display content. They can take the place of any regular, printed sign, using software to display content. With our software these signs can change regularly, provide interactive options, and even reflect information from your point-of-sale. The sky really is the limit when it comes to digital signs.
Most industries can benefit from the use of digital signs. Specifically, we’ve seen signs work well for restaurants, retail, corporate offices, healthcare, entertainment, airports, hospitality, c-stores/supermarkets, and more. Today’s consumer focuses on any device with moving images and attractive graphics. This signage engages them automatically.
Beyond simply displaying information, here are some of the innovative ways our clients are using digital signs:
- Showing videos and other media to explain new products or services
- Displaying interactive maps for wayfinding
- Communicating internally to deliver messages about schedules, emergencies, and more
- Serving as a digital menu – update a price or menu item in your POS and the digital menu updates in real time
- Allowing guests or employees to check in or schedule meeting rooms
Of course, digital signs also work well for promoting events, advertising sales or deals, and showing educational information. No matter what kind of media you want to use, we can help you create it. The software we use is extremely versatile. Learn more here.
Our Digital Signage Solutions
At MoxyVISION, we can provide every level of digital sign integration. Our turn-key solutions can include hardware, software, content development, and managements. We can help you find the perfect equipment for your needs. Or, we can retrofit or upgrade an older device or system.
Once we install your new system, we can handle ongoing content management for you. That way, you can focus on what really matters: running your business. We can create the media you need for your signs (such as pictures and video).
However, if you do have staff willing to take on the task, we can instead provide training. This is a great option if you already have media content you’d like to use and have a tech-savvy staff. With our training, they will learn exactly how to use our software to create perfect marketing content for your business. Users can make changes from any device – quickly and easily. Of course, there are levels of access for security purposes.
Digital Signage Benefits
The MoxyVISION team takes a different approach to marketing. When you work with us, you get an ROI-based approach to digital signs. In other words, we use real data to determine what sign content will show you the best return on investment. We don’t think you should use digital signs because they are cool or trendy. Instead, we think you should use digital signs because they give you results.
Here are some of the main cost benefits of using digital signs:
- Signs replace the need for additional employees, since they can explain information or help guests/customers with payments, checking in, etc. As an added bonus, this means you can afford to raise pay rates for the employees you do have.
- Digital signs help to spread your message. It’s an introduction to who you are and what you do. People tend to buy from businesses they know, like, and trust. If customers have never heard of you, they are unlikely to become customers.
- With signs, you can create an experience. This is especially helpful if your clients generally have to spend time waiting, such as at a medical office or airport. That’s how you get those 5-star reviews.
- Because digital signs can be interactive, you can create more engaging content. People can easily tune out marketing messages. If they can use a touch screen to interact, they are more likely to engage.
- With digital signs, you don’t have to worry about high printing costs whenever your offerings change. Simply update your screen with new content.
This isn’t a comprehensive list; our clients are enjoying new benefits of digital signs every day. We work with businesses to update media continually, so you’re always seeing the best results.
Are you ready to learn more about our turn-key sign solutions? Click here to request a free quote. Our team can explain more to answer your questions about what is digital signage and how it can help your business. Or, give us a call at 336-891-1114 to speak with an expert.