Across the globe, digital technology is transforming nearly every industry. Especially, this is true in healthcare facilities. Better yet, this opportunity isn’t simply about creating a sign for clients that is informative, engaging and interactive. While it certainly reaches these goals, digital medical office signage digs towards deeper depths. Within these depths, MoxyVISION can design a system that aids staff and internal operations as well. Whether you own or manage a hospital or clinic setting, our team helps you design and customize cutting-edge solutions.
Medical Office Signage for a Hospital or Clinic
Initially, let’s explore how a sign in general benefits your clients in a hospital or clinic environment. Essentially, this begs the question: what are medical office signs? Obviously, the intent of their intrinsic design is to communicate useful information. Furthermore, you must place them strategically throughout your hospital or clinic to convey appropriate information.
In the past, facility operators had to incorporate more than one sign to convey this information. Unfortunately, this often leads to cluttered space and confusing directives. Fortuitously, digital medical office signage alleviates these issues. By creating a sign that is no longer static, information can ebb and flow as your needs change.
Digital Sign Benefits for Clients and Staff
To fully grasp how this technology aids your clientele, consider multiple scenarios. Speaking of ebbing and flowing, let’s begin with one of the most soothing aspects of a digital sign – technoscaping. Otherwise known as movable digital art, it may not seem practical on the surface. However, properly embracing this cutting-edge technique creates an overall atmosphere of well-being. After all, comforting clients in a stressful environment relieves stress and enhances an ambiance of calm.
Largely, you take the cohesive design of your facility to an entirely new level. Hospitality industries already embrace this concept. In fact, the walls of the Renaissance NY Midtown hotel seemingly come alive as you pass through their halls. With this innovative technique, transform a wall on a dull rainy day to a beautiful sunrise. Similarly, show lifestyle and health-related content to promote medical information and tips.
Likewise, digital signage has practical benefits. Properly programmed medical office signage further supports clients and staff. For example, digital signage applications aid in:
- Wayfinding. We offer a full selection of tablet, full-screen and free-standing interior and exterior wayfinding kiosks. From simple animated line navigation to 3-D, we provide multiple solutions. Markedly, users can transfer directions to their mobile devices as well.
- Visitor Waiting Rooms. To make the waiting room experience more pleasant, use display screens to present helpful information. Generally, conveyable content includes live weather, traffic, news, sports highlights, health information and more.
- Staff Communications. Instantly, deliver messages to staff by department or location with our cloud-based system.
- Emergency Notifications. Instantaneously, update all screens by a simple tag to broadcast emergency messages. Plus, we can tie this into automated emergency systems through our custom services.
- Scheduling. Ultimately, room scheduling is a breeze with our tablet solution. Leverage our system or your internal calendar to update the screens.
Training and Expertise
Clearly, this advanced technology requires training. Not only does MoxyVISION offer training for you, we provide in-house education for your team as well. Equally important, our robust MoxyVISION software is easy-to-use to begin with. From one dashboard, you can manage one or thousands of screens. Since editing is user-permission-based, management can allow selected staff members access to appropriate content.
Moreover, turn-key installation of digital signage requires expertise. Notably, MoxyVISION is a full-service supplier. Consequently, we deliver the entire package including hardware, software, enclosures, content, graphics, custom photos and videos, installation, management and support. Additionally, our system is hardware agnostic. In other words, it works with both Android and PC Operating Systems.
Today, contact us online for a free consultation. Or, give us a call at 336-891-1114.