MoxyVISION digital signage kiosk solutions can help your brand reach a more engaged audience. If your target market enjoys interaction, kiosks are a great way to connect. You can use kiosks at your store, restaurant, healthcare or public facility. Or, you can add kiosks to satellite locations for an interactive advertising experience.
Our Digital Signage Kiosk Services
We take pride in custom solutions perfect for your brand. In other words, you aren’t just a number to us; you are a part of the MoxyVISION family. Our turn-key service includes tablet kiosks (with software running on Android or Windows) as well as free-standing installations. We’ll work with your goals and budget to find the best option.
With our tablet digital signage kiosk solutions, you can choose from counter-mounted, wall-mounted, or floor-mounted installations. We have several styles of mounts available in a variety of finishes. If you have a specific style in mind, we’ll help you find the right custom solution.
Our free-standing kiosks are available with both standard and custom enclosures. When you work with us, we’ll walk you through screen selection. Additionally, we’ll help you choose integrated options for the perfect user experience. Yes, we will also handle the installation and can even create the content for you. If your staff needs to have kiosk management training, we offer this service as well. Our software is easy to use thanks to content templates. If you aren’t interested in managing the software yourself, we can also handle this for you.
How Can You Use a Digital Kiosk?
Think of a digital kiosk as an extra employee. If you aren’t sure how a kiosk can best help your brand, we’ll walk you through some of the common options. Of course, every business/nonprofit is different. So, we do our research to ensure that you’re displaying the best content for your specific audience.
Here are just a few ways you could use a digital signage kiosk solution to help your brand:
- Provide a way for patients to check into your healthcare clinic. This can help reduce patient wait time and keep staffing more manageable. It’s also a way to improve your customer service rating.
- Use the kiosk to educate visitors. This is a popular option for educational facilities such as museums. With a digital kiosk, you can create an interactive display using a device instead of an employee.
- Allow customers to learn about a product. Because some products are not easy to understand at first glance, videos are invaluable. That’s why infomercials work! For those hard-to-understand products, use a digital kiosk to show video content introducing the product.
- Give people an easy way to buy tickets or other items. If long lines are a problem for you, this serves as an extra cash register. They can pay using the screen and even print a receipt.
- Offer an entertainment option. Do you have a business with long wait times? A fun digital kiosk can help keep clients, customers, or visitors happy. The screen can show static content or be interactive. Depending upon location, some clients display local weather, traffic or sports.
- This is just scratching the surface of how digital signs can help you. At MoxyVISION, we have a team of experts to help you find the best strategy for your brand. Yes, we can even help you choose the best fixtures if you’re not sure what you want. We enjoy collaborating with fixture manufacturers for digital signage integration.
To learn more, request a free quote today. Or, call 336-891-1114 to speak with a member of the MoxyVISION team.