Digital signs are quickly becoming a popular option for most businesses, from restaurants to hospitality. These signs are visually appealing and often interactive with customers. Their popularity stems from the fact that motion triggers the human brain. Thus, the eyes of any audience will instinctively connect to these signs. Therefore, a business’ digital signage content is highly important to attract their target audience.
Digital Signage Content Ideas
With so many digital signs competing against each other, it is hard to know what to look at first. This is why at MoxyVISION, our experts create interesting and effective digital content that will attract potential customers. Moreover, our team formulates a content strategy that will attract your target audience to your unique business. Here is a list of some content ideas that we incorporate into these strategies.
- Motivational Quotes
- Promotions and Campaigns
- Industry related news
- Jokes and cartoons
- Social media pages
- Menu boards
- Upcoming events
How can MoxyVISION help Create Content for your Business?
- Photo and video shoot – Professional photos and videos leave a lasting first impression on potential customers. If these images are poor quality, then this will easily deter an audience from your business. We will set up a professional shoot for you. Then, help you decide how to use the images to reach and entice the maximum audience. Sound expensive? Not at all! We have an experienced, creative photographer on staff!
- Formulate content strategy – We will base this strategy on your target audience. In addition, we will look at what is working for your competitors and what is not. Your competition is already using this technology, so you must be on the playing field to win!
- Create content templates – Our creative and knowledgeable team knows that quality content is vital to gaining and keeping customers. They will design a template that you can easily add to and re-use.
- Animation and character design – Characters are a great way to build brand awareness and loyalty. When customers see your unique character, they will instinctively think of your business. Animation is another way to attract and hold the interest of potential customers.
- Graphic and video design – Much like photos, your graphic and video designs require a professional touch. In fact, it is obvious when someone untrained in this area of expertise creates the design.
- Interactive digital signage content – An interactive screen is beneficial for multiple industries. Restaurants use an interactive digital screen for patrons to place their own order. Medical centers use a digital screen to allow patients to check themselves in for a visit. Thus, this content must be easy to read, understand and all-around user-friendly.
- Way-Finding – This digital signage software helps patrons navigate around a building or large area. This is ideal for hospitality industries, like hotels and resorts. Moreover, airports will use this software to help passengers and visitors find their way around the building or a new city. We will help with the content, equipment setup and installation of the Way-Finding software.
MoxyVISION – the Digital Signage Experts
No matter what your business or the industry in which you work, there is a need for digital signs. At MoxyVISION we make it our mission to deliver digital signage content that is new and effective. Our tailored content design keeps your unique company in mind.
Additionally, when your signage is complete and installed, you will be amazed at how simple it is to update or make changes. You can manage the content from any keyboard, whether you have one location or are a nationwide franchise. Of course, we can set up access levels to allow only select employees to make changes. Training your staff to handle management takes little time. Or, if you prefer, we can handle the management and make changes and updates on your behalf.
Studies show that digital signage provides an excellent ROI, since promoting high-margin items increases sales immediately. Schedule promotions, events or daily specials up to a year in advance! In addition, you have no more costs related to printing new signs every time you have a new item or price increase. Also, no more standing on ladders to hang new signs! This technology pays for itself in a short timeframe.
Today, contact us to start the discussion as to how we can help you with all aspects of digital signage. Or, call us at 336-891-1114 to discuss your project with an expert.